top of page

Group

Public·21 members

[Soccer***] KCCA vs Bul live online 2 February 2024

16 hours ago — Follow the StarTimes Uganda Premier League live Football match between KCCA and BUL FC with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on February ...

Cleveland are bottom of both the Central division and the Eastern Conference. They have only 10 home wins all season and four of their last five games have ended in defeat. The Cavaliers changed their coach last month but the results still aren't going their way. San Antonio Spurs have shown a bit more consistency of late and can improve their season record with a win in this match. Assisted by Lee Tomlin with a headed pass. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Mateusz Klich (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Pablo Hernández. DismissalPosted at 86' Sean Morrison (Cardiff City) is shown the red card for violent conduct. Posted at 86' Eddie Nketiah (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 86' Foul by Sean Morrison (Cardiff City). I know the reasons, I'm not an idiot. Eriksen, 27, has already indicated he has no wish to sign a contract extension at Spurs and wants to experience life outside England. The Dane, who helped Tottenham reach the Champions League final in June, has appeared 25 times for the club this season, although eight of his appearances in the Premier League matchday squad have been as a substitute. Benfica's Gedson Fernandes due for medical before loan move to SpursHe made Mourinho's starting XI for a league match for the first time in January, more than a month after the Portuguese boss took over from Mauricio Pochettino. Eight years after swapping Milan for Paris Saint-Germain, Ibrahimovic returned to the San Siro as a free agent after leaving LA Galaxy in November. The 38-year-old – who claimed he had more offers than when he was 28 – returned with the hope of revitalising a Milan side who were 12th in Serie A going into the home match against Sampdoria. He felt failure was not an option if others were to get a chance to follow. I did feel like that. I felt I had to do everything properly. If you do things right people will always think ‘Kolo Toure comes from the Ivory Coast and he’s doing well, that means there are other good players in the Ivory Coast’ and they will go and find new talent there. Odds on over 2,25 in this match from Russian Second league is more than ok for me and of course, I must try that. So, Shinik is team who is in very good form, because they are won in last round as a guests, 3-1, while in last official duel against Rotor Volgograd, they are won in one fantastic match, 3-2, also as a guests. Rotor is in last few weeks played pretty offensive and this team is in last six matches, even four times played with three or more goals. I will try that and this time, and that is ok option. One more match for today who will be play in elite league in Belarus and this one will be very interesting also. Home team or in this case Gorodeya is very interesting team who is trying to survive this season in elite and that is not so unreal. In last three matches, this team is start to play more efficient than before and in that period, they are played 1-1, 3-1 and 1-1. Guests or Neman Grodno is coming in this match after 3-1, 2-4 and 3-1 in last three matches. Yes, over is very very real here and I will try. However, because it was initially cleared, the infringement did not count. Burnley have nudged back into the top half of the table- and are unbeaten in the past 14 Premier League matches in which they have led at the break. Man of the match - Ben Mee (Burnley) Despite giving away the penalty Ben Mee was a rock at the back for Burnley as he prevented Tottenham from scoring more'We are not the real deal yet' - what they saidBurnley boss Sean Dyche: "A very rare mistake from Ben Mee and you wonder how it would affect things, but we gripped the game and I was really pleased with it. GOAL! 1-1. Drilled home by Lukaku from 25 yards, a slight deflection off Umtiti which may have diverted the ball away from Neto. Superb play from Martinez in the build up, turning Umtiti and holding him off the ball before laying it to his strike partner. Martinez plays a lovely ball through to Lukaku down the inside right channel, Neto came out quickly and the big Belgian pushed the ball past him but out of play. But he’s not interested. Somewhere in London, Kane is crouched over, boot laces in hand, ready to tie them and charge back onto the pitch the moment the klaxon sounds. I’m not too far away, I’d normally hope to be back with the team in two or three weeks’ time," Kane told Tottenham’s official website. It was exhibition stuff and no-one knew what to do. Paul Scholes (England), 5. Xavi (Spain) Former England international Paul Scholes won 11 Premier League titles with Manchester UnitedScholes was one of England’s most technically-gifted midfielders and one of the finest players to have played in the Premier League. He played for Manchester United throughout his career and won the Premier League 11 times, the Champions League twice, the FA Cup three times and the League Cup twice. ▶️ Kampala City Council vs BUL FC Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Kampala City Council vs BUL FC live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. They are third in the group and take on Slavia Prague who are bottom of the table. Dortmund are behind second placed Inter Milan on goal difference and even a win in this game might not see them qualify. Inter have to host Barcelona (already group winners) so the Germans will hope they might struggle in that match. Meanwhile, Charlton are coming into this clash having scored twice in each of their last two matches. They put two past QPR on Saturday with forward Lyle Taylor back among the goals. Since the start of last season, Taylor has been directly involved in 40 league goals (28 goals, 12 assists), 12 more than any other Charlton player. He should prey on a Bristol City side who have conceded in 92% of their trips. Internacional are in excellent form at the moment with a 5-2-0 record in the last 7 games and in the last 3 games they have kept a clean sheet. In the Copa Libertadores they have an excellent record at home with 9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 games. It is a result that fulfils the usual minimum requirement of Champions League qualification for Manchester United. But while Leicester City's fifth-placed finish is highly creditable and earns a place in the Europa League, this will undoubtedly be a huge disappointment and anti-climax after being in a position to reach the Champions League for so long. It will be scant consolation for them that striker Vardy will claim the Golden Boot, as the Premier League's top scorer with 23 goals. However, as well as not scoring many goals, Wolfsburg don't tend to allow their opponents to score many goals either. Wolfsburg have currently got the Bundesliga's best defensive record. They have conceded just 16 goals in 16 Bundesliga games. I gave everything to all of them, but they are my previous clubs. My club is Tottenham so it's so, so easy for me. Not difficult from the emotional side of things. Former England striker Glenn Hoddle, who has played for and managed both London clubs, believes Spurs have risen above Chelsea in recent years. BUL FC live score, schedule & player stats BUL FC will play the next match against Kampala City on Feb 2, 2024, 1:00:00 PM UTC in Premier League. When the match starts, you will be able to follow Kampala ... Odds with 1,53 is pretty good for me in this duel from Belorusian reserve league and yea, I will in any case try this option, it is pretty real. So, goals are pretty normal for this duel, because here mostly teams are playing very efficient and I hope that this rivals can be on that level and this time. Dinamo Brest is solid team and they will be very motivated in this duel, because in last duel against this rival, they are lost even 4-0. I believe, as I said before in one more efficient duel and I will try that. Kampala Capital City Authority vs Bul H2H Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Leicester will believe they are fresher after the travelling Liverpool have done in the past few days, and seeing the Reds play extra-time in the Club World Cup final. They can try to make the most of that with a high tempo and aggressive attacking approach. The home side's flexibility is going to be an asset for them here, because they have the ability to use different formations depending on where Rodgers thinks they can get at the Reds. Remember the last time Arsenal sold a top-class striker to United? It was Robin van Persie and that didn’t work out too well for the Gunners. Video - United and City 'ready to battle as Saul contract talks collapse' - Euro Papers01:41 Cups could be scrapped Removing the FA Cup and/or the Carabao Cup from the 2020/21 season is one of the options that would be considered to ensure the current campaign is completed. Arsenal vs Manchester United predictions for Wednesday's Premier League clash at the Emirates. Mikel Arteta searches for his first Premier League win as manager of Arsenal when they face old rivals Manchester United. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Slaven Bilic enjoyed a winning return to London Stadium as a dismal performance saw West Ham crash out of the FA Cup at the hands of West Brom. Conor Townsend's rasping early strike proved enough to send the Baggies through to the fifth round, although the Championship leaders had enough chances to win by a much bigger margin. West Ham offered little in response, even after West Brom had defender Semi Ajayi sent off for his second booking with 18 minutes remaining. The winter break is coming at a perfect time for us to integrate Bruno into the squad and for him to get to know his team mates. Fernandes has been capped 19 times by Portugal and was part of the squad that won the inaugural Nations League last year. He becomes United's first signing of the transfer window and will strengthen the midfield in the absence of injured Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay. Snodgrass then doubled the advantage on the stroke of halftime, latching on to a Brighton clearance and blasting home from the edge of the box. Brighton got back in the game in fortunate fashion when West Ham keeper Lukasz Fabianski's attempted punch clear struck the back of his team mate Angelo Ogbonna and flew into the net. Duvan Zapata crossed the ball from the left and the Slovenian flicked the ball into the net with a backheel. The Colombian also hit the woodwork but there was a warning for Atalanta when Andrea Petagna struck the post for SPAL just before halftime. SPAL, who were founded by Salesian priests in 1907 and returned to Serie A in 2017 after a 49-year absence, turned around the game in a six-minute spell after the break. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Norwich City 1, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Posted at 90'+7' Corner, Norwich City. Conceded by Patrick Cutrone. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+6' Onel Hernández (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Famalicao has been impressive this season and although have not yet admitted it but are dreaming to challenge for a Europa league spot. Although it will will be tough but they will look to build up morale by winning as many games as they can. In the last meeting with Aves, they managed a win during the five goal game. I expect a thrilling game in this fixture with an out of form Aves trying to salvage anything against a home team full of a confidence to dare to dream of a Europa spot challenge. I fully support a home win. As well as being capable of scoring plenty of goals, both of these teams have shown weaknesses at the back. These two teams currently have the two worst defensive records in the Bundesliga. Werder Bremen have conceded 35 goals this season. They have failed to keep a single clean sheet so far during this campaign. This hinted at a comeback for the away side, but they couldn’t complete the job as Espanyol claimed a valuable point to aid their fight against relegation. TALKING POINT - Atletico Madrid need a striker like Raul de Tomas This has been a transitional season for Atletico Madrid. They have experienced problems in midfield and at the back, but their most pressing need is for a new centre forward. Life is not easy and always in the world the people who survive are the ones who cope with the bad moments," Guardiola added. It is what it is. Accept it, work hard to come back as soon as possible. There was more positive news on winger Leroy Sane, who has been out with a knee injury since the Community Shield, as Guardiola confirmed he will feature for City's under-23s against Arsenal on Friday. I don't want to put targets on him, we want him to play the game then speak with him, (about) how he felt. The club found a creative answer by inviting fans from around the world to buy virtual tickets online. In return, the fans' photos are pasted onto the top half of a fashion dummy sitting inside the stadium, and the fans themselves receive a matchday magazine sent to their home address. The money raised will be donated towards fighting the coronavirus. Dundee say they have held "positive discussions" over league reconstruction but have not clarified if they will vote to end the season now. The SPFL's resolution to call the lower league campaign rests on the Scottish Championship club after they retracted their original no vote. Dundee, who are third in the league, say they have their own and Scottish football's interests at heart. It is a time for integrity and impartiality," said a statement. I'm so sorry, especially since I'm very close to Naples," he told reporters following his team's 4-2 defeat. I apologise to all the Neapolitan fans, obviously our fans were angry with the referee and took it out on those who had nothing to do with it. Known officially as territorial discrimination, insulting chants about Naples are common at Italian matches and are an offence under Serie A's disciplinary code. KCCA FC - BUL FC Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer Soccer live stream at Bet365 The Soccer H2H Statistics updated on 01/02/2024 at 01:54. Current Soccer live Results, Scores and Schedules for KCCA FC and BUL ... It's just Liverpool have been that good the others have found it difficult to keep up with them. Trailing 2-1 late in the second half, Liverpool rallied to beat West Ham United 3-2 in a thrilling game on Monday to equal the record of 18 consecutive top-flight wins set by Manchester City in 2017. Juergen Klopp's Liverpool side have only failed to win in one league match this season - at Manchester United in October. Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United predictions for this Sunday’s A-League fixture. Central Coast lie bottom of the league and they come up against an in form Adelaide United team. Read on for all of our free A-League betting tips and predictions Meanwhile, Leeds come here with three straight wins to their name, including Saturday’s 2-1 victory at Luton. This could be another win for the Lillywhites against a bottom half side, but they will be wary of Reading after they won three home games on the spin. Many of De Jong's attributes are also evident in Valverde, who is set to make his first Clasico start after breathing new life into Real Madrid's midfield this season. Valverde came through the youth ranks at Uruguayan giants Penarol in his hometown of Montevideo, before being snapped up by Real in the summer of 2016. Los Blancos boss Zinedine Zidane started to put faith in Valverde towards the end of 2018-19 and picked him in five of the final eight games, but in the past couple of months he has taken a giant step forward to leap ahead of 34 year-old Luka Modric in the pecking order. A league match in the Czech Republic between Karvina and Mlada Boleslav. The guests are playing better this season and are in 9th place in the league while the home team is in 14th place. However, the home team is in good shape at the moment but Mlada will be more motivated. After the restart of the league, both teams are still winless with a respective 0-2-3 row. Karvina has only 25 points and sit third last, but at home has a record of 3-1-1. That was before the break, but Boleslav is no longer a good team and is tenth on the verge of wasting the playoffs for the EL. A draw may well serve for Mlada. The club have previous with the super-agent who has played his part in bringing the likes of Paul Pogba, Romelu Lukaku and Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Old Trafford and it seems like the hierarchy at United have had enough. Wanting to dictate future transfer buy-out fees and clauses will always rile up the club during negotiations as it indicates that the club is being used as a stepping stone. Spanish Super Cup due to illness and then hurt his ankle in the Copa del Rey victory at Unionistas de Salamanca. He returned to training soon after but was discarded for last week's derby win over Atletico Madrid and Thursday's Copa del Rey quarter-final defeat by Real Sociedad. But coach Zinedine Zidane said there was no problem between him and 30-year-old Wales international Bale, who has helped the club win four Champions League titles during his time in the Spanish capital but continues to divide the club's support. Secondly, I'm 100% committed to this club and I'm a little bit embarrassed with the speculation if I'm honest after our recent run of results. Bournemouth crashed to their fourth straight league defeat with a 1-0 loss at Crystal Palace on Tuesday and sit 14th in the table with 16 points from 15 games. Still, they weren't fancied to pull up too many trees against Real, but produced a remarkable first-leg display at the Westfalenstadion. Robert Lewandowski - who would leave a year later for free - scored four times as Ronaldo's Real were routed 4-1. The Polish forward was too mobile for Pepe and Sergio Ramos, scoring a second-half hat-trick in front of the yellow wall. Real needed a 3-0 win in the second leg to go through - which was not beyond the realms - but a fine performance from Klopp's men looked to have done enough. We have to be firing on all cylinders on Sunday. No time to lose. We know we have to deliver against Hertha and we want to win the game obviously. Flick had demanded reinforcements in the winter transfer period but so far Bayern have not recruited the defender and winger he desired. It is up to us," Flick said. AEK Athens host Panathinaikos in the 27th round of the super league in Greece, so far AEK Athens have won 51 points, ranked 3rd place in the league, while Panathinaikos are one spot below them in the standings, 4th, with 44 points. Real Madrid's Karim Benzema has gone seven games without scoring against Barcelona, his worst run in El Clasico. Barcelona's Quique Setien has won just two of his eight managerial La Liga games against Real Madrid (D2 L4), however both wins came against Zinedine Zidane, making him the only manager to win twice against him in the league. Zidane has lost just two of his eight managerial games against Barcelona (W3 D3), with both defeats coming at the Bernabeu in La Liga (3-2 in April 2017 and 3-0 in December 2017).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...